24/7 Furnace Repair
5 Star Rated Service
Signs You Need A Furnace Repair
TLC’s experienced HVAC pros are qualified and experienced to repair all types of furnace problems. Here are some common problems we fix and see frequently.
- Furnace won’t turn on – Our professional repairmen are experienced to troubleshoot the furnace to determine why the furnace won’t start and the heater up and running again.
- Furnace keeps running – Sometimes a furnace won’t shut off even though it’s reached the desired temperature. We will determine why the blower won’t shut off and resolve this issue for you.
- Doesn’t keep you warm – If your furnace doesn’t keep your home warm TLC’s repairmen will quickly troubleshoot the furnace. We often see this in older furnaces, we will always offer options to repair versus replace. However, in some cases with very old furnaces it might need to be replaced.
- Furnace cycles on and off – A furnace that cycles on and off but doesn’t actually heat your home is likely failing to start for safety reasons. This is a common problem we see from lack of maintenance. Our HVAC pros will identify and repair or replace parts that are preventing the furnace from safely starting.
- Pilot or ignition problems – Only much older furnaces will have a pilot that can be lit. Newer furnaces that have an ignition switch cannot be repaired without a licensed heating contractor. We always recommend you call TLC or another reputable company if you suspect your pilot is out.
Professional Furnace Repair in Albuquerque
TLC will always communicate with you to ensure that you understand the repairs we’re making so you have no surprises. We will always do our best to repair a furnace before we recommend replacing the unit.
We Repair All Makes and Models
TLC’s HVAC team will guide you through the process of finding the perfect furnace to meet your needs. Our pros are qualified to install and replace all types of furnaces and heating systems, including:
- Gas Furnace Repairs
- Floor Furnace Repairs
- Wall Heater Repairs
- Propane Furnace Repairs
Our furnace repair experts receive regular continuing education to stay up-to-date with all the latest advancements in heating and cooling systems. We provide service, repair, and replacement for all major brands. TLC is ready to respond any time of the day or night. We are committed to solving your furnace problems quickly and efficiently.
Furnace repair costs vary based on the following:
- Type of repair needed- some repairs are simple and can be done relatively quickly.
- Emergency repairs – if your heat goes out unexpectedly in the middle of the night or on a weekend after our normal hours your repair may more costly after hours.
- Lack of maintenance – if you ignore maintenance needs for your furnace your repairs may be more costly because lack of maintenance can add up to bigger repairs. We always recommend an annual furnace inspection. Also, if you don’t have your furnace maintained by an HVAC company each year you can void your warranty and pay more out of pocket.
Prevent unexpected furnace problems and repairs with proper maintenance
A lot of unexpected heating problems happen from lack of maintenance. You can avoid expensive repairs by getting your furnace inspected prior to each winter. TLC also offers a customized whole-home maintenance program for your plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical systems.
Our Service Process
1) Schedule your free estimate
Call us at (505) 761-9644 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Our team will work with your schedule to find a time to send one of our HVAC experts to your home for a free installation quote.
2) Find the right furnace for your home
Finding a furnace that meets the needs of your home and family is our number one priority. To accomplish this, one of our HVAC experts will perform a load calculation on your home to determine furnace size. Afterward, we’ll discuss furnace models that best suit your home and give you options to choose from.
3) We'll install your furnace
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work installing your furnace. Most furnace installations take about a day to complete. We’ll be careful to keep our work area clean and keep disruptions to a minimum.
4) We'll schedule your inspection
Once your furnace installation is complete, we’ll schedule an inspection by the City of Albuquerque. Inspections are required to ensure installations are done correctly and meet safety standards.
5) We make sure you're comfortable
Your satisfaction matters. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your new furnace, then give us a call and we’ll make it right.
Customer Story in CorralesTLC replaces faulty, troublesome boiler
Problem: It was a cold evening when Ed realized his home wasn’t getting any warmer when he adjusted his thermostat. After dealing with boiler issues in the past, he knew that his boiler was likely the root of the problem. After doing some research online, he called the TLC team to get some help.
Solution: Two of our comfort consultants, Keanu and Michael, arrived quickly to meet with Ed and inspect his boiler. After a thorough inspection, they discovered that Ed’s boiler was old and no longer operating efficiently. In order to solve Ed’s heating issue, they’d need to install a new boiler. Our comfort consultants educated Ed about his boiler replacement options and gave him upfront pricing for each option. After Ed made his selection, our team installed his new boiler and all of Ed’s heating issues were resolved.
THE CUSTOMER'S TESTIMONIAL
“Keanu and Michael S installed a new boiler heater system for us and the work was excellent. Both the removal of the old system and installation of the new boiler was a very challenging activity. They did excellent work and the quality of work was very good. They continued to follow up on the new system until all the issues were resolved. We highly recommend TLC and these individuals. Thank you.”
- ED W. | CORRALES HOMEOWNER
Furnace Repair Troubleshooting
TLC offers around the clock service, so we’re here for you day or night when you have a problem with your furnace. Don’t get left out in the cold, call the heating experts at TLC today.