Commercial Plumbing Services
Plumbing Services for Your Business
With 24-hour service, we’re here for you when you need us.
Larger and more powerful and complex than residential plumbing systems, commercial plumbing service can require specialized training, certification, and experience. TLC Plumbing has a team of licensed plumbers for all your business’s plumbing needs.
With a commitment to hard work and quality service, Albuquerque business owners have depended on TLC Plumbing for quality plumbing, heating, and cooling services for over 30 years. Voted the Best Plumbing Company by Albuquerque the Magazine and the Albuquerque Journal, TLC provides a full range of commercial plumbing services.
Voted the Best Plumbing Company by Albuquerque the Magazine and the Albuquerque Journal, TLC provides a full range of commercial plumbing services like commercial water heater installation and repair, commercial and industrial boiler installation repair, fixture repair and replacement, process piping, commercial gas, and water line problems, or commercial drainage issues.
Why choose TLC as your Commercial Plumbing Expert
- 1-year warranty on labor
- City Inspection of proper installation – all permits are pulled before the job starts, and once the job is completed TLC will schedule an inspection from a mechanical inspector.
- 100% make-it-right guarantee
Do you need plumbing services for your business?
Call us anytime at (505) 761-9644 or schedule service online.
NM Premier Commercial Plumbers
TLC Plumbing is a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing company that provides industrial and commercial plumbing services, including maintenance, installation and repair. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
COMMERCIAL WATER HEATERS
From restaurants to office buildings, hospitals to hotels, our experts know commercial water heaters inside and out.
FIXTURE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
From faucets to toilets, TLC’s experienced commercial plumbers are qualified solve your commercial & industrial plumbing needs.
GAS & WATER LINES
Gas or water line problems can bring your business to a halt, so when you have a problem with a leak or repair turn to TLC’s licensed plumbers.
TLC’s team is your commercial & industrial boiler expert, from steam to condensation, our licensed boiler technicians are here for you 24 hours a day.
TLC has a full team dedicated to industrial and manufacturing process piping systems. TLC is experienced to repair and replace all types of piping systems with 24-hour response.
Whether it’s office bathroom issues or commercial drainage problems. Our plumbers are capable of handling your smallest to toughest drain problems.
Commercial Drain Services
Each building’s drain system has a unique potential for clogs and other issues. At TLC, we have 14 qualified technicians that specialize in drain issues.
Types Of Commercial Drain Problems:
- Clogged Grease Traps/Sand Traps
- Bathroom Clogs
- Mop Sink Clogs
- Kitchen Sink Clogs
- Main Sewer Line Clogs
- Floor Drain Clogs
- Trough Drain Clogs
- Stack Lines
- Lift Stations/Sump Pumps
- Sewer Smells
We can respond to emergency drain clogs for all types of business. Our drain experts can repair/rehab and inspect drain line problems in all types of commercial buildings. TLC also offers drain maintenance to prevent backups and clogs including hydro-jetting services to keep drains clear.
Signs you need to call a commercial plumber
- Visible Water Leak – Is there water on the floor, coming from the ceiling, or can see a wet spot on the wall? You probably have a leak. Locate your water shut-off valve, turn off your water and call a plumber immediately to prevent further damage.
- Sound Of Running Water – Can you hear running somewhere where you shouldn’t? This could be the sign of a hidden water leak. Locate your water shut-off valve, turn off your water and call a plumber immediately to prevent further damage.
- Clogged Toilet – Do you keep having to unclog a toilet in the employee or customer’s restroom? This could be a bigger issue and be the cause of a faulty fixture. Call a plumber today to diagnose the issue.
- Slow Drains – Does the water in your commercial sink drain slowly? This could be a sign of a clog or blockage. A technician will be able to clear the drain quickly so that you can get back to business.
- High Water Bill – Have you noticed an increase in your water bill without your usage increasing? This could be a sign of a leak somewhere. TLC’s expert commercial plumbers can help identify if there is a leak and repair it.
- Foul Odor Coming From Your Floor Drains – Do you have a bad smell coming from your floor drains? This is the sign of a clog or partial blockage. TLC’s commercial drain technicians can help diagnose what is causing the smell, clean it out, and provide tips and products such as enzymes to help prevent it from happening again.
OUR COMMERCIAL PLUMBING SERVICE PROCESS:
1) Schedule A Plumber For Your Business Today
Call us at (505) 761-9644 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Our team will work with your schedule to find a time to send one of our plumbing experts to your business to assess the plumbing issue. The tech will call you before the appointment to get a better picture of the plumbing issue your business is experiencing.
2) Our Plumbers Will Diagnose The Problem
Once a TLC plumber is on-site they will check in with you and then begin to then diagnose and working on the equipment.
3) Repair Or Replace
Our first goal is to see if a repair is possible before a full replacement. If parts are needed, the tech will check for inventory in town and if the parts are in stock, the repair is made that day. If the parts are not available and need to be ordered, the technician will let you know the cost and provide an estimate to get your approval. Once parts are ordered a follow-up visit will be scheduled.
4) Review Work Performed
Once the job is completed, the technician will walk you through all the work that was performed and answer any questions that you might have. Once the work is completed the customer is invoiced for the job performed.
5) We Make Sure You’re Comfortable
Your satisfaction matters. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your plumbing repair service, then give us a call and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and Warranties
At TLC, we offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL plumbing repair and replacements:
If you’re not completely we promise to make it right—at no additional cost.
Manufacturer warranties vary based on the manufacturer. TLC will honor the manufacturer warranty for any equipment that we install.
1-Year Labor Warranty
If there are any issues in the first year due to our installation work, we’ll fix or replace it for free.
Protect your business’ plumbing system with preventive maintenance
Regular maintenance and inspections are the best way to ensure your business’s equipment is running efficiently. Our Commercial Maintenance Program you more than just expert service and tune-ups, it helps reduce emergency repairs, provides discounts on additional services and offers you peace of mind and comfort throughout the year. Our CMA program offers scheduled maintenance for water heaters, boilers, back flow systems, water fountains, and bottle fillers.
Need a plumber for your business?
Our commercial plumbers are here 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Turn to our experts when you need plumbing repairs for your business.