EXPERT WATER HEATER INSTALLATION IN ALBUQUERQUE
New Water Heaters Installed by Plumbers Near You
Hot water is important to your health and comfort. That’s why TLC’s experienced plumbers are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for emergency water heater installations. We install all types of water heaters, including tank and tankless water heaters.
Signs you may need to replace your water heater
How to tell it’s time to replace your water heater:
- Your water heater is older than 12 years. Most water heaters have a life span of 10 – 12 years. If your water heater is older than 12 years, you can expect to replace it soon.
- You notice a difference in heating capacity. If you notice that your hot water isn’t lasting like it used to, it’s a sign that you may need to replace your water heater. The place you will notice it the most is in the shower. If you find you can’t take at least a 10-minute shower, you have a heating capacity problem.
- You notice your water heater is leaking. If you see water on the ground near your water heater, it’s a plumbing emergency! Call a trusted plumber right away. Occasionally the leak is caused by a loose connection, but most of the time, it’s caused by a cracked water heater tank. A cracked water heater needs to be replaced.
- You notice the pressure relief pipe dripping. The pressure relief valve is there to help release the pressure that naturally builds up inside the tank as water heats and cools. If the pressure relief valve is dripping steadily, It’s one of two things. Either the pressure relief valve failed, or the water heater is over-firing. Call a plumber right away to help you decide if the valve can be repaired or if water heater needs to be replaced.
Cost to install a water heater in Albuquerque
Usually when it is time to replace your water heater you need to have it replaced quickly. Sometimes in emergency situations you don’t have time to decide if you would like to upgrade to a tankless water heater. It’s a good idea to learn the the signs you need to replace your water heater ahead of time so you can be prepared for the cost and necessary code updates.
Water Heater Installation Costs Can Vary Based On:
- Size: The size of water heater depends on how much hot water you need to meet your family’s needs. The larger the water heater, the more it costs.
- Location: If your water heater is in a location that’s hard to reach or requires retrofitting because it’s unusual, this will cost more in labor.
- Code: If your old water heater isn’t up to code, some code upgrades will be required. Sometimes to bring a water heater up to code, it needs to be completely relocated. Your plumber will be able to tell you exactly what code updates, if any, are needed.
Protect your water heater with a water softener
One of the best ways to extend the life of your water heater is to install a water softener in your home. Many water heaters fail because of corrosion and damage from hard water. Installing a Kinetico Water Softener will protect your water heater and other water appliances in your home from hard water damage.
TLC Water Heater Guarantee
1-Year Labor Warranty
TLC provides a 1-year warranty on labor. If your new water heater fails due to faulty installation or an error on our part, you can rest assured that we will make it right.
100% Make It Right Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your water heater installation, we will work with you to make it right.
TLC Water Heater Installation Process
2) Your plumber will give you an estimate before any work is done
Before any work is done, your TLC plumber will evaluate your water heater and check to see if any code updates are needed. You will be given an estimate to sign so that you are completely aware of cost.
3) TLC's plumbers will replace your water heater and make any necessary code upgrades
Once you are comfortable with the price, your plumber will replace your water heater. Any needed code updates will be done at the same time so that your new water heater will pass the city inspection.
4) We will schedule your water heater inspection
TLC’s office staff will work with you and the City to make sure your water heater inspection is scheduled and passed in a timely manner.
5) We guarantee your satisfaction with our work
Excellent customer service and satisfaction is always our goal. If you aren’t satisfied with your water heater installation, please let us know. We operate on a 100% Make It Right Guarantee.
Customer Story in AlbuquerqueTLC Replaces Old Water Heater Same Day
Problem: Craig started hearing loud popping noises coming from his water heater. He called TLC and spoke with Carlos the estimator. TLC scheduled an appointment for a plumber to come out and evaluate.
Solution: It was determined that Craig’s water heater was cracked on the inside of the water heater and couldn’t be repaired. TLC gave Craig options for replacement and our plumbers were able to come out and replace the water heater in 2 hours.
THE CUSTOMER'S TESTIMONIAL
I have used TLC for replacing kitchen faucet and bathroom faucet and they were excellent. My 10 year old hot water heater began making a popping noise and it couldn’t be repaired due to a crack inside so I needed a replacement. I called TLC and they said they could be at my house the same day. Carlos the estimator gave me all of the quotes and answered all of my questions. Adam and Christopher showed up and installed the new hot water heater within 2 hours all up to code. Excellent employees. TLC is fantastic and will use them in the future for sure.
- CRAIG F. | ALBUQUERQUE HOMEOWNER
Water Heater Installation Frequently Asked Questions
Most homeowners don’t really pay attention to their water heater until it stops working. Here are some frequently asked questions our plumbers get about water heater replacement. These tips may help you avoid an emergency water heater replacement.
Albuquerque Water Heater Installation Experts
TLC is here for all your water heater problems and we always stock common water heater sizes so we can always replace your water heater day or night. When it’s time to replace your water heater in Albuquerque turn to TLC. We provide 24/7 service to the following: