Emergency Heating Service
Emergency Heating Service in Albuquerque Same Day Service
Licensed, Experienced Heating Repair Experts
If you have a problem with your heating system you need help fast. Heating problems can come up quickly and usually need to be fixed right away. When your heating system in your home goes out or only blows cold air you need fast service from a heating company you can trust.
Why choose TLC for emergency repairs:
- Our techs are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- We repair all types and brands of home heating systems
- We stand behind our work 100%
- 1-year warranty on our repairs
When you need your heating system repaired fast, call TLC.
Give us a call 24 hours a day at (505) 761-9644 or schedule an appointment online.
Common types of heating systems we repair:
TLC’s heating repair experts are licensed and experienced to repair all types of heating systems from furnaces to radiant heat systems. Our HVAC technicians are trained to repair all brands of furnaces, boilers and radiant heat.
- Furnace Repairs – TLC’s HVAC pros are licensed & experienced to repair all types of furnaces. We are also able to repair all brands and models of furnaces.
- Radiant Floor Heating Problems – If you have in-floor heating and you have no heat at all or just in certain areas of your home TLC can repair your floor heating system. Our experts can locate and fix the problem in the valves or zones in your radiant heat system.
- Boiler Repairs – Radiant heating systems are typically powered by a boiler that is usually located in your garage. If you have no heat coming from your floor there may be a problem with the boiler. Turn to our professional repairmen to repair your boiler quickly and get your heat started again.
- Baseboard Heaters – We are experienced in repairing and troubleshooting baseboard heaters in homes. There are two types of baseboard heaters, electric and hot water. Our HVAC repairmen are qualified to repair both types of baseboard heating systems, so you cal feel confident in choosing TLC.
We repair all types and brands of heating systems:
Common Emergency Repairs We Respond To
Emergency Heating Repair Problems:
- Heat not working – If your heater is not working and your heating system is not coming on TLC is available day or night to repair your heating system.
- Smell Gas From Heating System – If you smell gas or experience symptoms related to carbon monoxide poisoning get out of the house immediately and call the gas company.
- Furnace Blowing Cold Air – If your furnace is blowing cold air, first change your filter. If after changing the filter the furnace is still blowing cold air it’s time to call TLC to troubleshoot your furnace.
- Heating System Turns On and Off – When your heating system keeps turning on and off without actually providing heat, the heater needs to be evaluated by an HVAC professional. Typically the heating system will cycle on and off as a safety precaution. The heater needs to be troubleshooted to locate the problem.
- No Heat In Different Rooms – With in-floor radiant heat sometimes zones in different rooms will fail causing hot and cold spots in your home. TLC is experienced with repairing this problem and we’re always available for your convenience.
WHAT’S THE AVERAGE COST OF EMERGENCY HEATING REPAIRS?
Heating repair costs vary on many factors. Sometimes these repairs are simple and easy to fix the cost can vary on the following:
- How extensive the repair is?
- If you need a repair after our normal business hours. We are available 24-hours a day but we do have after hour rates.
- If it is a holiday or weekend?
FAST, RELIABLE HEATING REPAIR SERVICE BY A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
1) Call Our Office For Service
Call us at (505) 761-9644. It is best to call our office if you need emergency service. We always answer our phone 24/7.
2) Schedule Repair
We will schedule your heating repair with one of our HVAC technicians. If you need a repair after normal business hours or on a weekend, don’t worry we can send an on-call technician to your home.
3) TLC HVAC Tech Will Perform The Repair
One of our techs will arrive to perform the repair. Our technicians are professional and courteous and will work quickly and efficiently to repair your heater. The technician will discuss with you what is needed for the repair and give you options if the repairs are extensive. They will make sure you understand the work they are performing.
4) We Make Sure You’re Warm And Comfortable
TLC always stands behind our work 100%. We will always ensure you are satisfied with our work and offer a satisfaction guarantee of our work. If you’re not happy just tell us and we’ll do what we can to make it right.
Before you call us, you can try these tips
Furnace problems happen when you least expect it. You usually need to get it repaired or replaced quickly. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions our experts receive about furnace maintenance.
TLC stands behind our work 100%
At TLC, we offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL heating repairs:
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you’re not completely satisfied with your new furnace, we promise to make it right—at no additional cost.
1-year Labor Warranty
TLC has the highest trained professionals and we warranty our repairs for 1 year.
Prevent emergency heating problems with preventive heating maintenance
A lot of unexpected heating problems happen from lack of maintenance. You can avoid emergency expensive repairs by getting your furnace inspected prior to each winter. TLC also offers a customized whole home maintenance program for your plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical systems.
We’re here for you when you need us, day or night
When you have no heat you need help fast. Turn to TLC to keep your family warm and comfortable.