What Is Hydro Jetting
Hydro-jetting is an effective way to completely clear your main sewer line. Most people commonly refer to rooting as drain cleaning, however, this is not entirely accurate. Rootering a line with a drain machine breaks through a blockage causing a backup. Hydro-jetting is a separate type of service to completely clean the drain line.
Hydro-jetting uses high-powered water to clean the entire drain. Scouring and scraping all debris in the line, especially root.
Prevent Waste Accumulation
Low flow appliances have the tendency to not completely push waste into the sewer/septic system, creating soft blockages in your drain system.
Essential For Older Homes
Older homes with cast iron plumbing have a tendency to have continuous backups, hydro-jetting is essential for your drain maintenance.
Costs for Hydro Jetting in Albuquerque
Typically most residential homes takes about 2 hours to clean the drain line. This is the minimal time that we require to hydro jet a sewer line. If it is a longer line it make take longer to complete the job. Commercial hydro jetting jobs vary based on the size of the drain line.
Hydro jetting costs can vary based on:
- Time To Remove Obstruction – For most homes it takes about 2 hours to hydro jet a line. However, if it is a longer line or a tough obstruction it can be more than 2 hours.
- Water Source – We typically need access to an outdoor spigot to keep water going through the jetter. If there isn’t an outdoor water source then we will have to leave to refill the water tank.
- Drain Clean Outs – If you have a backup in your main sewer line the only way we can hydro jet the line is if there are drain clean outs. If you don’t have clean out access then we will have to install drain cleanouts to access the line.
Other Things To Consider
- Sewer Line Hydro Jetting – We can only hydro jet a sewer line through exterior drain clean outs. The hydro jet that is used to clean main sewer lines cannot be used a roof drain or by removing the toilet to avoid potential water damage in your home. If your home doesn’t have drain clean outs outside your home we will have to install a clean out to hydro jet the sewer line.
- Kitchen and washing machine drain lines – Our plumbing and drain experts have a small hydro jet that can be used in homes to clean kitchen drain lines and washing machine drain lines. We recommend having your drain line cleared once a year to prevent grease buildup and blockages.
- Commercial Hydro Jetting Service – TLC is experienced and qualified to clear all types of commercial drains. Our drain experts are experienced in hydro jetting all the various types of commercial drains in buildings and facilities. Turn to TLC to clear any type of commercial drains. We have the equipment to clear all your tough drain problems and respond same day to any emergencies.
Our Hydro Jetting Process
1) Schedule Appointment with Our Drain Expert
Call us at (505) 761-9644 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Many homeowners may not know they need hydro jetting service until a plumber comes out to clear a clogged drain. We will schedule an appointment with our drain experts to solve your drain problem. We typically schedule drain repairs for same-day service in most cases.
2) Plumber Evaluates The Drain Problem
When we arrive to your home or business to clear a drain we will evaluate if hydro jetting is the best option to remove the clogged drain.
3)Drain Expert Uses the Hydro Jetter To Clear Drain Line
Once we’ve determined that hydro jetting is the best option for drain repair our plumbers will pick up the hydro jetter and arrive at your home or business to clear the line. Usually the hydro jetting process takes about 2 hours in most cases for residential properties. Commercial hydro jetting service depends on the size of the drain lines.
4) Plumber May Recommend Hydro Jetting Maintenance To Prevent Future Backups
After the hydro jetting service is complete our plumbing expert will confirm that the debris and obstruction has been removed from the sewer or drain line. Depending on the age of your home and if you experience frequent backups in your home we may recommend that you have your sewer line jetted annually to prevent future backups.
5) We Make Sure You're Satisfied With Our Work
Once our drain expert has confirmed that the blockage has been removed they will clean up and ensure that you’re completely satisfied with our work. We work really hard to make sure we exceed your customer expectations. If you ever feel that you’re not completely satisfied with our work please tell us.
Customer Story in AlbuquerqueTLC clears tough main line clog on the same day
The customer had a clogged sewer main line and it was backing up into the home. He called a few other companies but none of them were able to respond on the same day. Customer called TLC and our drain technician Joseph arrived at the home two hours later. Joseph cleared the tough drain line and eliminated the blockage.
THE CUSTOMER'S TESTIMONIAL
Today was the first time we have dealt with TLC. The problem was a clogged main line we needed cleaned out. I called a few other local plumbers, a few big name companies as well before calling TLC. I wish I had called TLC first! No one I had called wanted the work…. As soon a I started to mention a main line clog the other plumbers/companies became “busy.” Seriously, like they only wanted easy, quick work.
When I called TLC I was quoted a price up front and scheduled for same day service. Joseph G. (Emergency Drain Response) with TLC showed up at our house a mere two hours after I called. He was very polite and professional. He explained what he found in the main drain line and what he was going to do to fix it. He did his job and fixed our problem quickly.
We couldn’t have asked for a better experience after calling other plumbing companies that acted like they didn’t want the job… TLC will always have our business, will be who we always call first from now on, when it comes to our plumbing, HVAC, or electrical work needs – thanks to Joseph G. of TLC!
- ROBERT T | ALBUQUERQUE HOMEOWNER
Hydro Jetting Frequently Asked Questions
Hydro jetting is a service that many homeowners may not be familiar with until they have a problem with your drains or sewer system. Here are some of the most common questions we get from homeowners.
TLC Plumbing offers 24-hour drain service throughout the Albuquerque Metro Area. Our drain experts are able to respond to drain problems on the same-day in most cases. TLC is here to remove all your tough drain clogs fast.
- Rio Rancho
- Los Lunas
- East Mountains
- and surrounding areas
When you need us we're here for you
TLC has all the solutions for any of your drain problems. Our plumbers are able to respond to drain problems on the same day in most cases.
Call us at (505) 761-9644