SWAMP COOLER INSTALLATION ALBUQUERQUE
Expert Swamp Cooler Installation in Albuquerque
Award Winning Service
Signs you need a new swamp cooler
You should consider replacing your swamp cooler if:
- It is more than 12 years old. A standard swamp cooler lasts on average between 10 – 12 years. If your swamp cooler is older than 12 years, it most likely needs to be replaced.
- It is corroded and rusty. Water and metal are not a great combination. If your standard swamp cooler is rusted and has holes from corrosion, it is tie to replace it.
- It has severe hard water scaling. If your swamp cooler is completely encrusted with the scaly white build-up that comes from hard water, it may be time to replace it. Sometimes, this can be cleaned off, but if it hasn’t been thoroughly cleaned at least once a year, it may be too late.
- It doesn’t keep you comfortable. If your swamp cooler just isn’t cutting it anymore, it may be time to replace or upgrade it.
Our Swamp Cooler Installation Process
1) Schedule your free estimate
Call us at (505) 761-9644 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Our professionals will help you select the swamp cooler brand and size that is best for you and your home. Any special considerations for your home will be accounted for at this time.
TLC proudly partners with Nusenda Credit Union and Greensky Financing Company to provide financing options for your family.
2) Removal of old swamp cooler
Once you have selected your new swamp cooler and approved the pricing, our team will remove and dispose of your old swamp cooler for you.
3) Installation of your new swamp cooler
Our expert technicians will replace your swamp cooler. Any special considerations, like ductwork and location, will be taken care of. Your HVAC technician will connect the water and electric. The entire process from removal to installation usually requires 4 – 8 hours.
4) We'll schedule your inspection
Once your swamp cooler installation is complete, we’ll work with you to schedule an inspection by the City of Albuquerque. Inspections are required to ensure installations are done correctly and meet safety standards.
5) We'll make sure you're comfortable
Your satisfaction matters. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your new swamp cooler, then give us a call and we’ll make it right.
6) Apply for rebates with PNM
If you purchased a Mastercool, Convair, or Breezair swamp cooler, you may be eligible for up to $300 in rebates from PNM. For more information, visit the PNM rebates page.
Customer story in AlbuquerqueTLC Replaces Rusty Old Swamp Cooler
Customer called TLC to come out to look at his mother’s old rusted out swamp cooler. Riley came out to give out an estimate and options for replacing the cooler. Customer decided instead of just replacing the cooler with the same standard cooler to upgrade to a Breezair®.
THE CUSTOMER'S TESTIMONIAL
TLC Rep. Riley O’Neal came out and took extra time to measure the space needed to replace my mother’s rusted out swamp cooler. We could have gone with a similar metal swamp cooler but decided to replace with a Breezair which has a polymer housing and is three times more efficient. TLC techs. Brian and Derrick took a little more time than estimated in the replacement and installation and did a fantastic, professional job. I have no complaints and plan to call TLC in the future for a plumbing problem as well as an electrical box upgrade. Also, Office Rep. Cheryl sent me the necessary documentation needed to submit for a $300.00 PNM rebate. TLC is top notch…excellent.
- FRANK R. | ALBUQUERQUE HOMEOWNER
Swamp Cooler Frequently Asked Questions
Swamp coolers are very popular in New Mexico because of our dry climate. There are also more options than ever before with high efficiency coolers that offer greater cooling capacities than standard coolers. Here are some common questions we get when it comes to replacing your swamp cooler.
TLC Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers expert swamp cooler installation and upgrades. Get a free in-home estimate today and talk to our experts about options in evaporative cooling.
- Rio Rancho
- Los Lunas
- East Mountains
Ready to Replace Your Swamp Cooler?
Get a free estimate from our experts today!
Call us at (505) 761-9644