Boiler Repair in Albuquerque
Boiler Repair Experts in Albuquerque
TLC is your local expert when it comes to maintaining and repairing the boiler for your radiant heat system. Our qualified residential and commercial boiler HVAC technicians can service any boiler make and model in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, and surrounding areas. With over 34 years of dependable service, TLC is here to help you with all your boiler repair.
Why choose TLC for your boiler repair:
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week
- TLC HVAC technicians can repair all types of boilers
- 1-year warranty on labor
- 100% Make It Right Guarantee
Signs you need your boiler repaired
Here are the signs you need to call an HVAC repairman to repair your boiler:
- If your boiler hasn’t been inspected within 1-2 years, it’s time to call TLC.
- One of your heating zones isn’t getting warm in your radiant heat.
- Do you keep increasing the temperature of your thermostat and your system isn’t heating well?
- Can you see corrosion around your boiler’s fittings?
- Is there wet spots near the boiler or pipes? There could be a leak.
- Do you hear weird noises like knocking, hissing, or air bubbles in the pipes.
- Are your zones overheating? If it is getting too hot in different zones you should have TLC check your boiler.
Boiler Repair Costs in Albuquerque
Here are some common things that our boiler repair experts see in homes during boiler repairs that may impact the price of the repair.
Cost factors that impact pricing of boiler repairs
- Older Systems – The older the system, the more likely you will have more parts to repair to get the boiler functioning.
- Replacing Thermostats – Sometimes we may recommend replacing or updating outdated thermostats to control the heat in the home.
- Replacing Zone Controls – If we find defective zone controls we may recommend replacing all the zone controls because if one goes out they may all be on the verge of failing.
We repair all types of boilers
TLC’s heating experts are licensed and experienced to repair all types of boilers. The most common boilers we see are: Weil McLain, Navien, Slant Fin, Burnham, Buderus, Raypak, Lochnivar and Crown.
Whatever type of boiler you have in your Albuquerque home you can turn to TLC for all your repair needs.
Prevent unexpected boiler repairs with our preventive maintenance
Regular maintenance and inspections are the best way to ensure your boiler and radiant heat system is running properly. Our Preventive Maintenance Agreements helps reduce emergency repairs, provides discounts on additional services and gives you peace of mind and comfort throughout the year.
CUSTOMER STORY IN ALBUQUERQUE
TLC RESPONDS TO BOILER REPAIR WITH NO PRESSURE ON WEEKEND
Problem: Customer was having problems with boiler and it didn’t seem to be heating.
Solution: Cody arrived within a few hours (on the weekend), diagnosed what was wrong and unlike other plumbers actually took the time to look at EVERYTHING, gave us various options/recommendations and there was no pressure whatsoever to choose a certain option. We ended up just having them install a new system and are very satisfied with the whole process. Boilers are not cheap but we got what we needed at a reasonable price. Cody and his helper Ronny did some top notch work as well during the install and stayed as long as it took. We will be using TLC from now on for anything we need.
Boiler Repair FAQs
TLC offers around the clock service, so we’re here for you day or night when you have a problem with your boiler. Don’t get left out in the cold, call the heating experts at TLC today. Here are some common problems our heating experts see in homes.
Call TLC today for fast boiler repair in Albuquerque
Our boiler experts provide fast, reliable boiler repair service to Albuquerque and the surrounding area. We’re available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Rio Rancho
- East Mountains