Albuquerque Drain Cleaning Service
TLC’s Drain Cleaning Services Same Day and Emergency Service
Clogged drains are perhaps one of the most common plumbing issues that homeowners deal with on a regular basis.
Why choose TLC for your drain cleaning service:
- 90-day warranty on drain cleaning
- 24/7 emergency drain service
- Trained and experienced drain technicians
- We take pride in our work and stand behind everything we do
Sewer & Drains
We Have Your Clogged Drain Solution!
TLC’s Drain Technicians are equipped to handle both residential and commercial clogged drain problems. Our pros are qualified to remove all types of sewer clogs. We’ve got the tools and technology to solve any of your drain problems.
- Cabling – Cabling or snaking the drain is the most common technique used, this will remove the blockage and get your drain flowing again. Sometimes this is a temporary solution if you have a bigger drain problem.
- Hydro Jetting – If you continue to experience clogs or slow drains after we’ve cabled the line, you could need a more thorough cleaning. Hydro jetting uses high pressure water to completely clear the pipes from grease buildup, roots, and other debris that cause commonly cause drainage problems.
- Descaling – Cabling and jetting can effectively clear a drain from normal blockages, roots, and even years of grease and sludge buildup. However, descaling the pipe can clear away hard scale buildup, concrete, metal, and more while creating a smooth clean pipe. For this service we pair the hydro jetter and a 4″ cyclone grinding chain to descale your sewer line.
5 Signs you need to clean your drains
These are the most common signs you may need to have your drain cleaned.
1. Slow Drains
If you start to see it taking longer for water to drain in your kitchen or bathroom drains there’s likely something clogging the drain that is preventing the water from going down.
2. Mysterious Odor
If you notice an odd sewer smell in your home this could be coming from bacteria, grease or gunk buildup that is staying in the drain and not going all the way to the city sewer. This could also be a sign that the drain vent is not working properly and the gas is staying in the home.
3. Gurgling Sounds
If you notice a gurgling sound in your drains throughout your home this can be a sign that there is a clog in the main sewer line.
4. Frequent Clogs
Frequent standing water in your shower, washing machine or sinks can be a sign of a blockage in the main sewer line.
5. Multiple Clogged Drains
If more than one toilet, bathtub or sink become clogged at the same time, you probably have a clog somewhere in your main drain system. You won’t be able to reach this blockage using drain cleaners or plungers. You’ll need to call TLC or another drain professional to clear the drain within the main drain system.
Clogged Drain FAQs
Clogged drains are frustrating and need to be dealt with immediately. Here are some common questions many customers ask when judging the best option for clearing a clogged drain.
Guarantees and warranties
At TLC, we offer a 90-day labor warranty on drain cleaning services.
If you’re not completely satisfied with TLC’s service within the 90 days, we promise to make it right at no additional cost.
Protect your new drain system with preventive maintenance
Don’t wait until a drain a completely clogged or sewer backing up into your home before you take care of that problem drain. Learn more about drain maintenance to prevent problems.