Commercial Boiler Repair and Replacement
Commercial Boiler Repair and Installation by Expert Technicians
Your commercial boiler is a key piece of your business. That’s why you need the best technicians in the industry to service and repair your boiler. TLC’s expert technicians are experienced in all types of commercial boiler and hydronic system repairs and installations.
Why choose TLC for your commercial boiler repair and installation:
- High quality work by experienced professionals
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- City Inspection of proper installation
- 100% make-it-right guarantee
We’re here for you when you need us for your boiler system?
Give us a call 24-hours a day at (505) 761-9644 or schedule service online.
Repairs and Installations for All Commercial Boilers
TLC services, repairs, and installs all brands and types of commercial boilers. Whether you have Raypek, Larrs, Lochinvar, or another brand of commercial boiler, our technicians have the expertise required to repair or replace it.
TLC’s technicians are trained and experienced in servicing all types of commercial boilers, including:
- Low-Pressure Boilers (less than 15 psi)
- High-Pressure Boilers (15 – 30 ps)
- Tankless boilers
- High-Pressure Steam Boilers
- Low-Pressure Steam Boilers
- Fire-Tube Boilers
- High-Pressure Steam Boilers (rare)
Signs your commercial boiler needs repairs
The most common and most obvious sign that your commercial boiler needs repairs is when it fails to heat correctly. There are several reasons your boiler might not be heating:
- Pump Failure
- Flow Switch Failure
- Gas Valve or Gas Regulator Damage or Failure
- Clogged Exhaust Flue
- Airlock in the system
Luckily, these are issues can usually be fixed without replacing the entire boiler. For your safety, always call a professional to service your commercial boiler. You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 505-761-9644.
Signs your commercial boiler needs to be replaced
There are two main signs that it’s time to replace your commercial boiler:
- Heat exchanger is leaking – It’s easy to tell if your heat exchanger is leaking because you will see water on the ground around the boiler. If your heat exchanger is leaking, you need to replace your boiler right away.
- Unit is older than 100 years – Early commercial boilers were built to last, but for boilers over 100 years old, the parts have become obsolete. This means it’s difficult if not impossible to repair. If your boiler is nearing the 100-year mark and experiences an issue, you will most likely have to replace it.
Get a free estimate for a new commercial boiler today.
COST TO REPAIR A COMMERCIAL BOILER IN ALBUQUERQUE
- Low: $300
- Average: $1,800
- High: $40,000
It’s difficult to provide a ballpark estimate for commercial boiler repairs because every commercial boiler system is different. The primary factors that play into cost are:
- Parts: The type of boiler and the availability of parts all play into how much your commercial boiler repair will cost.
- Labor: Labor costs are determined by the complexity of the issue. Quick, simple repairs will cost less than complicated repairs.
Before work begins and parts are ordered, your technician will identify the problem and provide options for repair so that you are fully informed of cost.
COST TO INSTALL OR REPLACE A COMMERCIAL BOILER IN ALBUQUERQUE
Every commercial boiler installation is unique and varies based on the needs of your business. It also depends on the type and brand of boiler you purchase. Naturally a higher end boiler is going to cost more than an regular boiler.
In order to provide an accurate estimate, we need to evaluate your system in person, but you can expect to spend a minimum of $20,000 – $30,000 to replace your commercial boiler. Schedule a free estimate to find out exactly what it will cost to replace your commercial boiler.
TLC’S PROCESS FOR COMMERCIAL BOILER REPAIRS
1) Schedule A Technician To Come Evaluate Your Boiler
You can make an appointment online or give us a call at (505) 761-9644 to schedule a technician to come diagnose your boiler.
2) Your Technician Will Assess The Problem And Provide Repair Options
Your TLC technician will evaluate your boiler system to identify what is causing the problem. Then they will create 1 – 3 repair options that will allow you to choose the solution that best meets your needs and your budget.
3) Your Technician Will Repair Your Boiler Using The Option That You Choose
Once you have selected the solution that is best for you, your TLC technician will work quickly to get your boiler back up and running.
4) We Stand Behind Our Work 100% With A Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your repairs, please let us know and we will make it right, 100% of the time.
TLC’S PROCESS FOR COMMERCIAL BOILER INSTALLATIONS
1) Schedule Your Free Estimate
Schedule your free estimate online or give us a call at (505) 761-9644.
2) TLC’s Professional Estimators Will Evaluate Your System
One of TLC’s expert estimators will come meet with you to evaluate your system, learn about your wants and needs, and create an estimate for your new commercial boiler.
3) Accept Your Commercial Boiler Estimate And Schedule Your Boiler Installation
Once you have accepted the estimate, our team will work with you to schedule a time for our technicians to replace your commercial boiler.
4) The Boiler And Other Parts Will Be Purchased
Parts and equipment availability can affect when your new commercial boiler is ready to be installed. TLC will keep you informed of the availability and cost of equipment throughout the process.
5) We Will Work With You And The City To Pull Permits And Schedule Inspections
TLC’s support staff will work with you, your technician, and the city inspector(s) to make sure all the required inspections are done in a timely manner and according to your schedule.
6) We Will Make Sure You Are 100% Satisfied
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your commercial boiler installation, please reach out to us! We operate on a 100% Make It Right Guarantee.
Commercial Boiler Frequently Asked Questions
Lower BTU ratings and increase heat with a new boiler
Efficiency is a huge benefit of upgrading your commercial boiler. With advances in technology, BTU ratings are dropping while the amount of heat produced is increasing. This means that it takes less energy to produce even more heat. Visit with your estimator or technician to determine if upgrading to a new system makes sense for you and what add-ons can improve your efficiency.
Protect your investment with regular maintenance
Maintenance is the best way to guarantee your boiler reaches the 60 – 70 year mark before it needs replaced. Regular maintenance:
- Ensures the health of your boiler system
- Protects your investment
- Protects the equipment tied to your boiler system
TLC is here for all of your commercial boiler needs
Our commercial HVAC experts are here 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Turn to our experts for your commercial boiler repair and replacement needs.