Albuquerque Trenchless Sewer Repair
Albuquerque Trenchless Sewer Repair Experts
TLC Plumbing is the leading trenchless sewer repair expert in Albuquerque, Santa Fe and central New Mexico. Our dedicated team repair sewer and pipes for residential, commercial and municipal customers throughout Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to quickly and professionally diagnose and repair sewer line issues without digging up and destroying landscapes and yards.
Trenchless sewer repair is a minimally invasive method of repairing damaged or aging sewer pipes. Unlike traditional methods of sewer repair that require digging trenches and access to replace the damaged pipes, trenchless repair allows for a seamless repair process with minimal disruption to your property's landscaping or infrastructure. TLC has been using this new trenchless technology to repair pipes in streets in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Santa Fe without ripping up the asphalt. TLC also replaced sewer lines in townhouse communities without disturbing landscapes and digging trenches throughout the property.
Why Choose TLC?
- Years of experience in trenchless sewer repair
- Licensed & insured to repair sewer lines in the street
- Experienced team to repair sewer line fast
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Sewer & Drain
Our Albuquerque Trenchless Sewer Repair Services
TLC is the leader in Albuquerque trenchless sewer repairs. Our plumbers stay up-to-date on the lastest technology in trenchless repair. You can feel confident in choosing TLC for your repair or replacement. Our trenchless services include:
- Video Inspection - We use high-tech cameras to inspect your sewer lines and identify any problems that may be present.
- Pipe Lining - We use a resin and liner to create a new, durable pipe within your existing damaged pipe.
- Pipe Bursting - This technique replaces your old pipe with a new, without the need for extensive digging. The new line is pulled within the old pipe "bursting" the old pipe as it is pulled in.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair in Albuquerque
Repair your sewer line problem without the headache and hassle of having your yard dug up to locate the problem. Sewer problems are difficult already, let TLC repair your sewer or water line quickly and efficiently.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired with Trenchless in Albuquerque
This type of trenchless pipe replacement is called thermoform and can be installed through any existing pipe material including clay, brick concrete, steel culvert, and cast & ductile iron.
What Makes This A Better Option for Albuquerque Homeowners?
This type of pipe repair and replacement uses a continuous pipe with no joints between entry points. This prevents root intrusion and exfiltration which is a common problem at the joints. It also has the following benefits:
- Can replace pipes up to 36 inches in diameter
- Faster installation than traditional repairs
- Greater ability to conform to pipeline irregularities
- Accommodates reasonable variations in diameter, pipe shape and size transitions