For many years, propane was a practical and effective way to produce energy. But, with the cost of fuel on the rise, many New Mexico communities are choosing more affordable and energy-efficient energy solutions by switching to natural gas.
While it may seem like an easy shift, the switch to natural gas should always be completed by a licensed gasfitter. At TLC Plumbing, our natural gas professionals have the credentials and experience to effectively convert your home or business from propane to natural gas so you can maximize the benefits of natural gas.
Reasons to Use a Professional When Converting to Natural Gas
Converting to natural gas can be a complicated process, as every conversion depends on the existing energy system of the home or business. At TLC Plumbing, our licensed professionals can evaluate your existing fuel system and design a natural gas solution that will save you money and provide dependable energy solutions.
Why Natural Gas is Better
Natural gas is made up of carbon and hydrogen. It is naturally extracted from deep layers of the earth and accounts for almost 30% of energy use nationwide. Many New Mexico communities have made the switch to natural gas, including Albuquerque and Santa Fe, because of its many benefits:
- It’s cheaper. Natural gas is less expensive than propane and can save you a significant amount of money on heating your home or business.
- Switching is easy. TLC Plumbing can run gas lines above or below ground, depending on your unique needs. We have the specialized equipment necessary to adapt your appliances to natural gas to maximize energy efficiency.
- It’s a Regulated Utility. As a regulated utility, natural gas isn’t subject to the same spikes in prices like gasoline and propane.
- It’s a Clean Burning Fuel. Natural gas is environmentally friendly and burns clean. This means that it has less of an impact on pollution.
- It’s Dependable. Natural gas does not need a tank. The gas line is connected to your home so you can always depend on having fuel for heating, cooking, water heaters, and whatever else you may use your fuel for.
TLC Plumbing is fully licensed and insured to install any size of natural gas conversion. Whether your commercial business needs to install gas lines or you want to retrofit your home appliances to function with highly efficient natural gas, our technicians complete your job with dedication and efficiency.
Convert to Natural Gas Today!
Get cleaner energy in your home and lower your monthly heating bills with TLC Plumbing! We are proud to provide natural gas conversion to smaller communities surrounding Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Lunas, and Belen. Contact us today to set up a free, in-home estimate and learn more about our natural gas conversion services!