New Mexico Plumber Services
Albuquerque’s Plumbers to the rescue. If you’re looking for a local plumbing company, you’ve come to the right place. TLC Plumbing has been serving New Mexico for 25 years. TLC Plumbing has experienced, qualified plumbers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency plumbing problem. Schedule an appointment.
For honest & timely plumbing services in NM, fill out an online service request or call 505-761-9873At TLC Plumbing we understand that you never plan for a plumbing problem and these problems usually happen at the most inconvenient times. That’s why TLC Plumbing will always answer our phone 24 hours a day. If you need a plumber whatever time it is count on TLC’s plumbers to respond to you quickly. Below are a list of our plumbing services:
New Mexico Plumbing Services:
- Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures, Faucets Repairs & Replacements
- Garbage Disposals
- Leak Location & Repair
- Plumbing Troubleshooting
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Water Re-Piping
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
- Drain Cleaning
- Water & Sewer Taps
- Hot Water Re-Circulating Pumps
- Pool Maintenance
How to Check for Plumbing Leak in a ToiletIt’s very common to have leak in your toilet and you may not even know it. But its just as easy to check for a leak and repair if you have a leak.
- Remove the cover from the tank and add a few drops of food coloring to the water in the tank.
- Open the lid on the toilet, it may take a few minutes for the food coloring to mix with the water in the tank.
- If the flapper is allowing water to leak into the toilet bowl you’ll be able to see it as the colored water makes its’ way into the bowl.
- Toilet flappers can be purchased from your local home improvement store. If you don’t feel comfortable replacing the flapper yourself call TLC.