TLC Plumbing Conquers Hard Water With:
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Better Drinking Water
- Get great water, right from the tap
- Filter chemicals and other harmful elements
- Stop buying water bottles & cut costs
- Water you can trust – every time!
Water Softener Systems
Appliances & Wash Quality
- Protect your appliances’ life span
- Save your water heater and plumbing
- Make washing easier with less spots
- Ensure your swamp cooler can cool correctly
What our customers are saying about TLC’s Water Treatment:
- "The difference is amazing. Plus, with TLC installing, we knew our home was safe and the plumbing would be done perfectly!"
- "Getting TLC to treat the hard water in our home has been amazing.. your hair and skin totally appreciate it!"
- "We can rest easily now knowing that our family is protected with clean, tasty drinking water!"
The Benefits of Soft Water
If you’re not using soft water, you could be shortening the life of your appliances, as well minimizing their efficiency. Hard water can cause significant damage to your home appliances, including shower heads, dishwashers, and water heaters. The minerals in hard water can build up, causing clogged faucets and less pressure, consequently forcing them to use more water. That means more money coming out of your pocket to pay for higher water bills. If you have to replace an expensive appliance due to irreversible scale buildup, that’s cash you’re spending that could have been avoided. The same goes for your water heater. Its efficiency can be cut by 48% with hard water due to mineral deposits in its heating elements.
It’s imperative that we drink water everyday, so you want to be sure that the water you’re giving to your family is safe. With RO or Reverse Osmosis, you can remove the numerous contaminants in your tap water by demineralization. These impurities include excess salt, bacteria, and even some viruses. Not only does it make the water safer to drink, but it makes it taste better, too! If you’re constantly purchasing refillable water jugs, or even nonrefillable water bottles for your family, RO is a great way to save money and help out our environment. You can confidently drink from your tap knowing that what you, your friends, and your family are drinking is just as pure as store-bought. Your body will thank you, and so will your wallet!
The Adverse Effects of Hard Water
Hard water can have also adverse effects on your skin & hair. The soap we use has a difficult time combating the many minerals in hard water, creating a soap residue that can linger on your skin. Hard water can also strip your hair of its necessary oils, leaving it feeling dry, brittle, and unclean. Soft water works better with soap, is more gentle on your hair, and will leave your skin feeling fresh. Another advantage of soft water? Less cleanup! Soft water won’t leave those unsightly water spots on your glassware, and that white scale crust on your shower head and faucet? You won’t have to clean it as often if you have soft water. This is because the presence of minerals such as magnesium and limestone in hard water leave behind lime scale buildup.